Field Trip to Cades Cove and Heritage Center,
Saturday, June 20th
Visit to the McClung Museum,
Sunday, June 14th
Field Trip to Ocoee River / TVA Dam,
Saturday, June 13th
Visit to the Observatory,
Sunday, June 7th
Planetarium Field trip
Group 1: Monday, June 8th at 7:00 pm
Group 2: Tuesday, June 9th at 7:00 pm
Mountain Challenge Field Trip,
Saturday, June 6th
- This challenge facilitated the socialization with unknown people.
- The course allowed me to realize the importance of working well with others even if i dont know those individuals well at all.
- Afternoon (ropes) was awesome! Tour was less awesome.
- There should be food other than pork.
- This afternoon was fun.
- Very good. gives new perspective
- It was very important for leadership and explaining roles in a task
- For never hearing of this college, I have learned a lot about this area, and te program. our group leaders seemed very knowledgable about all of our information
- My guide, Hannah, was the best guide. You should give her a raise.
- This was a wonderful experience that helped me to meet new people.
- Bryan was great.
- It was very entertaining. I feel like I know my family better now.
- Ice cream was bad to eat before the tour…
- I liked the teamwork challenges best. Our group leaders were good at helping us get life-lessons out of the excercises. The sustainability lesson could have been more informative, but i liked what we learned (just include more! it was interesting!)
- It was ok!
- The tour of campus was rather boring.
- The mountain Challenge was very fun and helped me learn about the people around me.
- I learned a lot about the diff ways colleges (and I) could save money.
- Very nice
- Leader connected to us.
- thnks fr tn MMRS
- thank you for a fun afternoon!
- very good wasn’t what I expected, but I still enjoyed it
- This experience taught me a lot aout teamwork and its importance in real world situations
- it was more fun than i expected. Our guide was mice and cared about what we were doing and learning
- I enjoyed the team-buidling activities because I got to learn a lot about my fellow studets in the Governor’s School. the staff were friendly and very helpful. I feel that the sustainability tour could have been more orgaized because we traveled all over campus even to places we had already been. Thank you for having us.
- I had an amazing time on this ocurse. brandon cared a lot about educating us and he made everything fun.
- Coming to the Mountain Challenge has made essentical components obvious not only in science, but also life in genral. i want to thank all the student leading us and especially my leader, Bruce.
- It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it.
- Very organized and enjoyable.
- Really fun. Much better team buidking experience than i’ve had at some other programs.
- the mountain challenge cause me to have to trust people that i do not know
- Through various challenges teams had to not only excute a strong performace in the challenge, but fully plan the steps ahead of time to faster success. The Mountain Challenge created sitatuions to help thoughful planning.
- I really liked the teambuilding activities but not as much the walking around.
- Food was great! Thanks for taking us on the tour!