Governor's Schools for the Sciences & Engineering
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, is host for the Tennessee Governor's Schools of Science and Engineering. The Governor’s Schools are financially supported by a contract with the Tennessee Department of Education. Classrooms, laboratories and equipment, and other support are provided by the Colleges of Arts and Sciences and Engineering and the departments and programs that offer the specific courses.
- November 24, 2012 – Application Deadline
- February 15, 2013 – Notification of Selection Mailed to All Applicants
- March 15, 2013 – Begin Inviting Alternates
- June 2, 2013 – GSSE Begins
- June 29, 2013 – GSSE Ends
Dr. Ted Labotka
Governor's Schools for the Sciences and Engineering
University of Tennessee
121 Greve Hall
821 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996-3390
Phone: (865) 974-0756